(CNN)The gunman who killed five police officers in Dallas was plotting larger attacks, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said Sunday.
“We’re convinced that this suspect had other plans and thought that what he was doing was righteous and believed that he was going to target law enforcement — make us pay for what he sees as law enforcement’s efforts to punish people of color,” Brown said in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”
Brown said police found bomb-making materials and a journal at the shooter’s home that suggested he’d been practicing detonations and appeared ready to take aim at larger targets.
It was enough, Brown said, to have “devastating effects on our city.”
Dallas gunman is former U.S. Army reservist
Dallas gunman is former U.S. Army reservist 02:09
He said the shooter, Micah Johnson, “obviously had some delusion. There was quite a bit of rambling in the journal that’s hard to decipher.”
Among Dallas investigators’ current goals: Figure out what Johnson had meant by “RB,” lettering that Brown said he’d written on the wall in blood before his death.
Police are “trying to figure out what those initials mean, but we haven’t determined that yet,” Brown said.
Honestly, I really just want us all to live now & die free, and I see becoming a millionaire as a way for me to ensure I can afford to partake in all that life has to offer, without worrying about the usual ties that tend to hold us back…
This is the kick off to my vlog, which follows the life of an entrepreneur on his way towards success and total fulfillment in life.
This story actually starts back in summer of 2013 when I first graduated college and struck off on my own path towards wealth, love, happiness, & respect.
In spirit of the title here are 9 habits of people who become rich:
1. They don’t make choices–they create choices.
2. The voice in their heads is louder than every other voice they hear.
3. They believe that how they play the game truly is more important than whether they win or lose.
4. They enjoy succeeding through others.
5. They don’t need to be disciplined, because they can’t wait to do all the things that bring them closer to achieving their goals.
6. They don’t want to simply gain a skill and then live a routine.
7. They’re fans of other successful people.
8. They’re willing to start a movement of one.
9. They think, “Why not me?”
Alright my friend, its ours for the taking.
Live now, die FREE…